Here are some educational links we find very helpful. If you have other suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
- United States Pony Club: www.ponyclub.org
- United States Equestrian Federation: www.usef.org
- United States Equestrian Team Foundation: www.uset.org
- United States Hunter Jumper Association: www.ushja.org
- Pacific Coast Horse Shows Association: www.pchorseshows.org
- HorseGirlTV® is the leading equine-based web tv series producing educational and entertaining webisodes 100% free to all viewers. The goal at HorseGirlTV® is to educate the equine community while simultaneous entertaining and educating mainstreams audiences exposing the wonderful world of horses to the world thus enriching and expanding our industry. HorseGirlTV® is equine entertainment for the wired generation! Website address: http://HorseGirlTV.com.
- Equestrian College Recruiter: www.EquestrianCollegeRecruiter.com
- The Equine Affaire event in Ohio offers exceptional opportunities to learn, shop, network, and be entertained for horse enthusiasts of all disciplines, breed persuasions, and skill levels. www.equineaffaire.com
GET CONNECTED DVD
DEBBIE MCDONALD & CYNTHIA HANKINS DEMONSTRATE USEF HUNTER SEAT EQUITATION TESTS 1-19
The Pacific Coast Horse Shows Association, USHJA and USEF are pleased to announce Get Connected, an educational DVD featuring USEF Tests 1-19, with Debbie McDonald (World Cup Champion and U.S. Olympian in Dressage), Cynthia Hankins (USEF "R" Judge, USEF Medal Final winner) and Michael Moran (USEF Judge, most recognized horse show announcer).